Promenade on the Peninsula
| ||The Promenade on the Peninsula, is a beautifully appointed, Spanish style, open-air center with more than 50 brand name and boutique stores and restaurants where families gather to shop, dine and be entertained. It is home to the beautiful Ice Chalet skating rink, Regal Cinemas, a 13-screen theatre with comfortable stadium seating, a state-of-the-art Equinox Fitness Club & Spa, indoor and alfresco dining and a myriad of personal services. The sprawling stairways with colorful Spanish tiles provide access to shoppers as they peruse the stores. The pop-up fountain in the center court area is a popular gathering place for water play, lunch, music, the annual Christmas tree lighting and many family oriented events. The Promenade appeals to the discriminating, and often time-constrained, shopper looking for high quality merchandise in a convenient setting.|
A culmination of function and art, The Promenade shares many common characteristics including distinctive architecture, beautifully appointed design features, heavy landscaping, background music, upscale merchants, outdoor pedestrian plazas, convenient parking and features one of the few talking clocks in the country along Silver Spur. This specialty center combines premier national retailers, select local boutiques and specialty restaurants in an attractive setting. The Promenade is customer-focused offering seasonal entertainment and special programs for shoppers such as:
- Promenade Gift Cards will again be available for purchase at the Ice Chalet, near Ruby’s Diner.
- Promenade offers an interactive pop-up water fountain.
- Drop-off child care services are available at Discovery World.
- Promenade’s Priority Rewards program offers shoppers special discounts, promotions and unique privileges.
- Camp Adventure is a monthly Kid’s Club where families gather to do a craft and are treated to face painting and merchant specials.
- Sidewalk Sales are hosted seasonally.
- The Promenade is a host site to the Annual Street Fair take place the first week in June.
- Concerts are hosted seasonally.
- Halloween occurs every October 31st at the Promenade with complimentary photos, face painting and Trick or Treating.
- Holiday events include
Annual Christmas Tree Lighting in late November
Breakfast with Santa event in mid December
Holiday Parade in early December
Complimentary Santa Photos during scheduled events
Promenade on the Peninsula is pleased to have among its premier group of recognized retailers Borders Books & Music, Equinox Fitness Club & Spa, Regal Cinemas, Starbucks, Coldwater Creek, J. Crew, Gap, Gap Kids, Baby Gap, Banana Republic, Ruby's Diner, Talbots, Ice Chalet, Williams-Sonoma, Restoration Hardware, Ann Taylor, Chico’s, Ann Taylor Loft, Pottery Barn, White House/Black Market along with many great locally owned boutiques and establishments. Free parking with wheelchair and stroller accessibility is comfortably adjacent to the Promenade and conveniently located next to the Library and adjacent shopping districts.